[clug] [OT] Supporting a FOSS project
steve jenkin
2014-10-03 02:06:06 UTC
Prof Steve Keen is raising money to keep his programmer going, he?s been working unpaid for last 6 months.
Donations can be made via PayPal from a ?Donate? button on the page

<http://www.debtdeflation.com/blogs/2014/10/02/assistance-for-minsky-required/>

The FOSS project was Sourceforge?s Product of the Month last January.
It?s a generic Dynamic Modelling framework, not solely Economics:

<http://sourceforge.net/blog/january-2014-potm/>

I wouldn?t be raising this on-list if I hadn?t already given.

One side of FOSS is using the free software, the other side is supporting the developers.
For those of you who don?t already have a considered ?gifting programme?, I encourage you to think about it.

steve

--
Steve Jenkin, IT Systems and Design
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)