[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's PSIG meeting?
Paul Wayper
2014-09-07 22:00:03 UTC

Currently there is no talk scheduled for this week's PSIG meeting.

If you'd like to give a talk at this week's meeting, or a future meeting,
please drop me a line.

regards

Paul Wayper
Paul Wayper
2014-09-08 10:52:17 UTC
Post by Paul Wayper
Hi,
Currently there is no talk scheduled for this week's PSIG meeting.
If you'd like to give a talk at this week's meeting, or a future
meeting, please drop me a line.
As I'm also in Brisbane for work, and since the last attempt at showing
videos was poorly attended, I'm inclined to call this month's PSIG meeting
off. If anyone wants to give a talk, please be in touch with Bob to
organise it.

Hope this helps,

Paul
Bob Edwards